Donovan Scott, CPA
United States and Canadian Tax and Accounting Services
I am a Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant) and an Enrolled Agent (IRS) with extensive experience in preparing Canadian and U.S. tax returns (Personal, Corporate, Trust, Not-For-Profit, and Charity) as well as notice to reader/reviewed/audited financial statements and other assurance related services.
I am authorized to electronically file (E-File) with both the IRS and the CRA. Not only does this increase the speed of receiving your refund (unless subject to the U.S. automatic 180-day hold), you obtain immediate acknowledgment of receipt by the CRA/IRS, increasing the speed and ease of obtaining required support of foreign tax credits to the CRA/IRS.
Having lived and practiced accounting in both the U.S. and Canada, I developed a special interest in pursuing a career centered on educating and assisting individuals and companies in structuring and reporting their Canadian and U.S. interests to minimize the taxes and headaches involved with reporting to either country.Canadian Tax and Accounting Services:
- Personal and Business (Corporations, Partnerships, NFP and Charities) Tax Return Preparation
- Notice to Reader Financial Statements
- Contracted/Interim Controllership Services
- Personal or Business Tax Planning
- Personal Tax Return Preparation (Form 1040 and 1040NR and all related schedules)
- Business or Other Organization Tax Return Preparation (Form 1120 [C, F, or S], 1065, 990 and more)
- Cross Border Advisory Services – focused on structuring or restructuring of affairs (business or personal) to better align with Canada-U.S. Tax Treaty provisions.
- 212-198 East Island Hwy
- V9P 2G3
- Telephone: (250) 586-3700
- Fax: (250) 586-3916